iMINCO Mining Jobs - sign up for 2020 mining jobs
Underground Production Driller – Lady Loretta Mine
- 14 days on, 14 days off roster
- Long term project
- Leading Mining Contractor
They specialize in shaft sinking, mine development, contract mining, raiseboring, underground construction, coal, engineering & technical services and specialty services.
They are committed to providing an environment in which all their employees can excel while achieving their vision of Safety – First, Last and Always.
About Lady Loretta
This is your opportunity to join the Redpath team at the world class Lady Loretta Mine, approximately 140km North-West of Mt Isa, whereby Redpath are responsible for all facets of the mining operation. The Lady Loretta Operation has been set up using industry leading technology, and Redpath have continued these standards with mobilization of new equipment with an emphasis on technology to support safe and efficient production outcomes.
- Safe, effective and productive operation of production drills;
- Perform accurate long-hole drilling by working with engineering and surveyors to ensure; holes are drilled correctly
- Productively perform mine production tasks as required.
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience working on Simba L6C Longhole rig (or similar)
- Ability to read plans
- Sound planning and organizing skills to schedule and complete tasks
- Current manual drivers license
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical
- The ability to work well with others in a team environment as well as work unsupervised
- A safety approach in keeping with Redpath’s motto Safety – First, Last and Always.
If you feel you have the required skills and are looking to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
How to Apply
When applying please be sure to include with your cv your Drivers license and all relevant certificates and High Risk tickets.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Underground Production Longhole Driller Lady Loretta Mine QLD
Komatsu 830E Haul Truck
The Komatsu 830E is an ultra class dump truck used in Australian open pit mining operations an is designed and built in Peoria, Illinois by Komatsu America Corporation (parent company is the Japanese held company Komatsu Ltd.
The Komatsu 830E is a beast, with 231,000 kilogram capacity (255 short tons). Although this is a big truck, the 830E's load capacity is about 66% the capacity of the Liebherr T 282C and Caterpillar 797B.This is an electric truck and is being featured in many new mining operations as well established mines in WA and QLD.
The electric drive system is very different fromt the transmission/differential drive of traditional trucks. The diesel engine is connected to a GE traction alternator with high voltage cables transfering electricity to the two wheel motors at the rear of the truck.
Read more about the KOMATSU 830E mining dump truck on the Komatsu website