Underground Mine Workers
Underground Personnel Mine Workers Bowen Basin
- Work with a safety focused Company
- Various site locations and opportunities
- Accommodation and Meals Provided
G&S Engineering Services delivers professional asset management services to the industry by providing responsive teams with targeted skills to address the maintenance, construction and engineering needs of our clients in the resources, energy and infrastructure industries.
G&S prides itself in providing a service which enhances the value and performance of their client’s assets. There success is achieved only through the ability, determination and passion of their people.
What they are looking for:
Due to continued growth, they are currently seeking expressions of interest from experienced Underground Personnel for positions in the Bowen Basin.
To be successful in this role, you must be a competent Underground Mine Worker, with a proactive attitude towards safety, willing to work as a team and ability to adapt to change.
As an ideal candidate you will have:
- Minimum of 2 years Underground experience
- Australian Recognized Trade Qualification
- Current Underground Coal Board Medical
- Standard 11 SOA Surface & Underground or BMA Core
In return, G&S will offer:
- Weekly pays
- Competitive hourly pay rates
- Meals and Accommodation supplied while on roster
- Opportunity for ongoing work
If you have the required skill set along with a great work ethic, they would like to hear from you.
How to APPLY
To apply for this position, click the apply button and attach an updated resume.
Apply for Underground Personnel Mine Workers Bowen Basin
If you would like to receive updates on positions available at G&S, join on Facebook: www.facebook.com/GSEngineeringServices
G&S Engineering Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity Organization that supports diverse workforce