See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Mechanical Technician Offshore Projects
One Key Resources, part of the Fircroft Group, is a specialist provider of Managed Workforce and Labour Hire solutions to the Mining, Oil & Gas and Infrastructure Industries. An employer of choice, One Key Resources employs Open Cut and Underground Operators, Tradespeople and Support Staff at close to 100 locations across Australia.
Client is a global leader in engineering, design and manufacturing technologies for the oil and gas industry. Working on both onshore & offshore as well as subsea projects in some of the most remote locations in the world.
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Previous experience working offshore on Oil & Gas platforms
- Experienced within Flange Management, including but not limited to, flanging, bolting, torqueing and tensioning
- Excellent working knowledge of Valves, Gearbox’s, Piping and Spooling
- Maintain offshore equipment in a manner that ensures they are fit for purpose
- Excellent team player with strong communication skills both written and verbal
- A good understanding of Hydraulics, Pneumatics and Gas & Cryogenic testing on valves
The qualifications/certifications required include:
- Mechanical Trade Certificates
- BOSIET, FOET, MSIC & OGUK Tickets & Licences
- Previous offshore experience essential
- Extensive flange management and PSV experience
These roles offer:
- FIFO ex Perth, 3/3 Rotation Roster
- Days and night Rosters available
- Excellent daily pay rates
- 3 – 6 months duration possibly longer depending on project demands
If you feel you have the required skills and are searching to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
If the above role appeals to you APPLY today!
One Key Resources is committed to workplace diversity and strongly encourages female and indigenous candidates to apply.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Underground Operators Mechanical Technician Offshore Australia