See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Underground Operators Immediate to start
Jennchem Australia specializes in underground strata support, VCD installation and injection chemical operations within the black coal mining industry. They are part of a large group of companies worldwide with a focus on safety, continuous improvement and employee development. Jennchem is currently expanding its labour force to cover recently acquired long term work in the Bowen Basin, with the opportunity for permanent positions.
Jennchem Australia was established in 2012. The company manufactures, supplies and installs specialty cement and resin based products for ground support systems in the coal mining, hard rock mining and civil industries.
The following job roles will be available within this position:
- Surface to Underground pumpable crib installation
- VCD installations
- Injection chemical operations
- Secondary support installation
- Longwall support operations
Applicants must have the following:
- Current QLD standard 11 underground induction
- Current Coal Board Medical
- Underground black coal experience
Applicants considered favourable with experience in the following:
- Secondary support operations
- VCD installations
- Pumpable Crib installations
- Injection Chemical operations
Preferred Minesite Inductions:
- Moranbah North induction – surface and underground
- North Goonyella induction - surface and underground
To apply for these positions please click on the APPLY button below
Click Apply for Underground Operators Coal Mining Position
About the Bowen Basin
The Bowen Basin contains the largest coal reserves in Australia. This major coal producing region contains one of the worldâ€™s largest deposits of bituminous coal.
The Basin contains much of the known Permian coal resources in Queensland including virtually all of the known mineable prime coking coal. It was named for the Bowen River, itself named after Queenslandâ€™s first Governor, Sir George Bowen.
The Bowen Basin covers an area of over 60,000 square kilometres in Central Queensland running from Collinsville to Theodore and is dotted with many coal mines operated by multiple mining companies.