Experienced Underground Operator Night Shift – 7/7 Roster
Underground Operator Night Shift 7/7 Roster Grasstree Mine
Whisper Mining Services Pty Ltd is currently seeking applications for an experienced Underground Operator at Grasstree Mine. Candidates with a demonstrated history of working to strict safety and quality standards in the coal mine industry are strongly encouraged to apply.
Considered for this position, applicants must have:
- SOA – Standard 11 Underground Induction
- SOA – RIIUND207D Conduct Underground Lifting Operations (desirable)
- Current Underground Coal Board Medical & Black Coal Chest X-Ray
- Drivers License
- Training Transcripts
- Underground Equipment Authorizations
- Hand Held Bolters
- PJB/ Dirft Runner
- QDS Implements
- UG Loaders
- Ventilation experience (desirable)
Please attach the above documents when submitting your resume.
What do they offer?
- 7on 7off lifestyle roster – night shift
- Accommodation and meals supplied for restored work
- Ongoing employment
- Opportunity to diversify current skills and experience
- Work for a company that values safety of their employees
10/12 Central Park Dr, Paget QLD 4740, Australia
Give yourself every opportunity to get this job. If you are applying, don’t send in your normal resume and cover letter. Make sure your resume is edited to show requirements for this job, or your application could be automatically rejected.
Please note this is NOT a ‘paid’ FIFO or DIDO position.
If you meet the above requirements, to apply, please email your resume and competencies to email@example.com.
How to apply
If you believe you would be well suited to the position please click APPLY NOW by the button below
Click Apply for Underground Operator Night Shift 7/7 Roster Grasstree Mine