If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.Mackay & Coalfields, Queensland location.
You need a Standard 11 Mining Induction to be eligible for this job. If you don't have one and are not sure what this is, click the Standard 11 Mining Induction link further down the page.
Safety is a high priority in this industry. This job requires you to have a heightened sense of awareness and also appreciate the importance of safety in the workplace.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Underground Operator Mackay Jobs
Mastermyne are searching to hire Underground Operators for work in the Mackay & Coalfields region.
- 2 + Years Contract
- 7/7 Roster
- Camp & Meals Provided
- Broadmeadow Mine
About the opportunity:
At Mastermyne, Conveyor success is measured by two things 1) strong safety performance, and 2) consistent production performance. This is non-negotiable. One cannot be compromised for the other. Hazard identification, critical risk management, back to basic’s good housekeeping and searching out for your workmates; if these values are important to you than Mastermyne is a great fit.
Some of the “extras” offered are:
- Annual Leave paid as if at work
- 100% reimbursement for the cost of approved courses and study
- Paid study days for university study
- Mastermyne tailored leadership programs
- Diploma Project Management
- Certificate IV Leadership
- Deputy Qualification
- 2 Year anniversary watch + gifts for additional years of service
- Baby Benefit, Mum’s baby bonus & Dad’s new arrival leave can help parents support their family.
- A Bloody Great Cause, be rewarded by Mastermyne each time you reach a Red Cross Blood Donation Milestone.
- Hospital Help, have $250 contributed towards your private health hospital excess
- Business improvement, safety and innovation rewards
- Family Christmas parties
- Employee Christmas gifts
- “Well Pay” – personal leave paid out on termination for employees on QLD and Illawarra Mining Projects
- Group Income Protection Insurance, discounted premiums for Mastermyne employees
- Reimbursement for prescription safety glasses ($350)
- Salary Packaging
- Motor Vehicle Novated Leasing
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP), well-being assistance that’s free for all the family
- Emergency shelter accommodation and paid domestic violence leave
Minimum skills and experience required:
- Underground Coal experience with a focus on Conveyor Works;
- Current QLD Coal Board Medical;
- Current QLD Standard 11 Induction Training Statement of Attainment ;
- Signed copies of training transcripts and/or authorisations;
- Valid Driver’s Licence.
** This job is no longer available, see our most recent mining jobs here.