If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.You need a Standard 11 Mining Induction to be eligible for this job. If you don't have one and are not sure what this is, click the Standard 11 Mining Induction link further down the page.
Safety is a high priority in this industry. This job requires you to have a heightened sense of awareness and also appreciate the importance of safety in the workplace.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Underground Operator Jobs Gladstone
About the job:
- 12-hour shifts
- 7/7 Roster
- Rotating Afternoon shift (10am-10pm) & Night shifts (8pm-8am)
- Fixed Term Contracts (potential to extend thereafter) with access to annual and personal leave + super + bonus
- Casual opportunities are also available
- Monthly production incentive bonus
- Laundry service on site
- BIBO to and from site
- Accommodation allowance
Successful candidates will have:
- Demonstrated experience as an Underground Development Coal Mine Worker
- Verified Underground Coal competencies
- Current Underground Standard 11 Induction Training Statement of Attainment
- Proof of Australian working entitlement (e.g. Birth Certificate, Passport or Citizenship Certificate)
- Demonstrate a strong safety culture
- Ability to work as a part of a cohesive team
- Ability to pass a drug and alcohol
One Key Resources, part of the Fircroft Group, is a specialist provider of Managed Workforce and Labour Hire solutions to the Mining, Oil & Gas and Infrastructure Industries. An employer of choice, One Key Resources employs Open Cut and Underground Operators, Tradespeople and Support Staff at close to 100 locations across Australia.