Safety is a high priority in this industry. This job requires you to have a heightened sense of awareness and also appreciate the importance of safety in the workplace.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Underground Operator Jobs Gladstone
About the job:
- 12-hour shifts
- 7/7 Roster
- Rotating Afternoon shift (10am-10pm) & Night shifts (8pm-8am)
- Fixed Term Contracts (potential to extend thereafter) with access to annual and personal leave + super + bonus
- Casual opportunities are also available
- Monthly production incentive bonus
- Laundry service on site
- BIBO to and from site
- Accommodation allowance
Successful candidates will have:
- Demonstrated experience as an Underground Development Coal Mine Worker
- Verified Underground Coal competencies
- Current Underground Standard 11 Induction Training Statement of Attainment
- Proof of Australian working entitlement (e.g. Birth Certificate, Passport or Citizenship Certificate)
- Demonstrate a strong safety culture
- Ability to work as a part of a cohesive team
- Ability to pass a drug and alcohol
One Key Resources, part of the Fircroft Group, is a specialist provider of Managed Workforce and Labour Hire solutions to the Mining, Oil & Gas and Infrastructure Industries. An employer of choice, One Key Resources employs Open Cut and Underground Operators, Tradespeople and Support Staff at close to 100 locations across Australia.