See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Underground Heavy Diesel Fitter jobs in QLD
Underground Heavy Diesel Fitters required for an established underground mine site. FIFO direct charter + camp + meals. Greats hourly rates.
- Secure a long-term future with a major mining contractor
- Long term permanent opportunity with major underground mining contractor
- FIFO with direct charter on 7:7 Roster
One of Cobar’s well known underground hard rock mine with a lengthy, extended mining contract.
- Even time 7:7 Roster – 12-hour shifts
- Meals and Camp provided
- FIFO and DIDO available
Work as an underground heavy diesel fitter in a small crew reporting directly to your leading hand
- Service, diagnostic and repair of underground hard rock mining equipment
- Work in a close-knit crew to achieve a high performance within maintenance
This is an opportunity for an underground hard rock heavy diesel fitter to continue their career as a maintenance carer in a professional mining outfit.
- Extensive experience working on underground mining equipment including jumbos drills and trucks
- Proven experience working in an underground hard rock environment
Secure a long – term permanent position with a major UG mining contractor on long term mining contract.
- FIFO on chartered flight or DIDO within NSW
- Clear career development and progression opportunities
- Even time roster with competitive hourly rates
If you feel you have the required skills and are searching to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
Like the sound of this but you don’t have the right skill-set? Share it with your friends who do!
How to Apply
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Underground Mining Site Heavy Diesel Fitter Queensland