Underground Mining Maintenance Planner
- Cannington Project
- 7/7 roster
- FIFO Townsville, Cairns, Brisbane
Operating since 1962, The Redpath Group provides technical and operational expertise to the mining industry globally, with a reputation for providing innovative solutions utilizing modern technology.
About the role
They are seeking an experienced underground Maintenance Planner to join on Cannington project in North QLD. In this role you will be responsible for compiling preventative maintenance plans to ensure equipment condition is safe, reliable and meets the utilization requirements for the project. The role is pivotal in gathering information before and after each maintenance activity and ensuring effective communication.
- Managing maintenance data and databases
- Maintenance scheduling and planning
- Parts control for surface and underground store
- Manage rotatable components
- Failure analysis
Skills & Experience
- Mechanical or electrical trade qualification & an interest in maintenance planning
- Underground mining maintenance experience
- Valid manual Drivers License
- Current First Aid & CPR Certificates
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Good communication skills, both verbally and written
- A work ethic in keeping with Redpath’s motto Consider it done.
An excellent salary package is on offer for the successful candidate.
Redpath is the type of company where you can sink your teeth into a challenging role, get hands on experience and receive learning & development opportunities with experienced personnel.
NOTE: Did you know that your resume could automatically go into the bin if you don’t format it correctly. Recruiters these days use software to scan your resume for keywords they place in the job ad. This software tried to match up the words in the ad to the words in your resume. If there’s a mismatch – chances are your application will be ignored.
How to apply
To apply, click on the “Apply Now” prompt quoting the reference number 0203-2545-MPL
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Submit an application for this position, use the Apply button below. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11Apply for Underground Mining Maintenance Planner North QLD