If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.You need a Standard 11 Mining Induction to be eligible for this job. If you don't have one and are not sure what this is, click the Standard 11 Mining Induction link further down the page.
Only applicants with real skills should apply. When sending in your application for the job, be sure to highlight the skills you have which are relevant.
Safety is a high priority in this industry. This job requires you to have a heightened sense of awareness and also appreciate the importance of safety in the workplace.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Underground Mining Bogger Operators
MineSet Recruitment Pty Ltd provides a range of specialist recruitment solutions to the underground mining industry. With a foundation built on experience, MineSet Recruitment is able to offer a high level of service & mining recruitment expertise that exceeds industry standards.
Successful candidates will be required to have the following skills and experience:
- A minimum of 5+ years proven experience in an Underground Bogger Operator role achieving productivity goals in a safe & efficient manner
- Tele-Remote experience preferred but not essential
- Be multi-skilled across several underground roles with the ability to provide support for other roles within the mine
- Work well without supervision and demonstrate initiative
- A strong focus on and commitment to safety standards
- Ability to work well within a team environment
These roles are offering the successful candidates:
- Even time 2 weeks on/2 weeks off rosters
- Attractive salary
- DIDO from Townsville or surrounding locations or residential status for candidates living in Charters Towers
- Accommodation and meals supplied whilst on roster (if DIDO)
- Permanent positions after short qualifying period
To be considered for any position with MineSet Recruitment or our clients you must:
- Provide a current National Police Clearance (dated within 6 months)
- Hold a current & unrestricted Australian Drivers License
- Pass a comprehensive pre-employment medical which includes drug & alcohol screening and full functional assessments
- Provide contactable current and previous employer referees
- Be an Australian Permanent Resident
If you feel you have the required skills and are searching to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
Would you like to apply?
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Underground Mining Jobs Bogger Operators – Northern QLD