Underground Mining Bogger Operators
MineSet Recruitment Pty Ltd provides a range of specialist recruitment solutions to the underground mining industry. With a foundation built on experience, MineSet Recruitment is able to offer a high level of service & mining recruitment expertise that exceeds industry standards.
Successful candidates will be required to have the following skills and experience:
- A minimum of 5+ years proven experience in an Underground Bogger Operator role achieving productivity goals in a safe & efficient manner
- Tele-Remote experience preferred but not essential
- Be multi-skilled across several underground roles with the ability to provide support for other roles within the mine
- Work well without supervision and demonstrate initiative
- A strong focus on and commitment to safety standards
- Ability to work well within a team environment
These roles are offering the successful candidates:
- Even time 2 weeks on/2 weeks off rosters
- Attractive salary
- DIDO from Townsville or surrounding locations or residential status for candidates living in Charters Towers
- Accommodation and meals supplied whilst on roster (if DIDO)
- Permanent positions after short qualifying period
To be considered for any position with MineSet Recruitment or our clients you must:
- Provide a current National Police Clearance (dated within 6 months)
- Hold a current & unrestricted Australian Drivers License
- Pass a comprehensive pre-employment medical which includes drug & alcohol screening and full functional assessments
- Provide contactable current and previous employer referees
- Be an Australian Permanent Resident
If you feel you have the required skills and are looking to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
Would you like to apply?
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Underground Mining Jobs Bogger Operators – Northern QLD
Standard 11 Mining Induction
The Standard 11 is a workplace health and safety package for the Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII).
If your job means you must access a Queensland coal mine site - you'll need a Standard 11.
The Standard 11 covers essential safety and procedures training designed to keep you and other workers safe from injury and harm when working on site.
There are 6 units of study (competency) in the Standard 11. This course can not be completed online. Find out more about how you can complete the Standard 11 Mining Induction at a location close to you
You can book your course here and we will find a training provider close to your location - we do all the work for you.