See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Underground Heavy Vehicle Fitters
Underground Mining Heavy Vehicle Fitters Mount Lyell
PYBAR is a leading national underground hard rock mining contractor with numerous sites across Australia. As Tasmanian operations continue to expand, a number of positions have become available for experienced underground HV Fitters to join Mount Lyell project team.
Each role will see you employed on a Full-Time basis working a 7/7 roster. Preference will be given to Tasmanian residents, however FIFO is available for the right applicant.
Candidates must have the following
- Hold a current and valid Australian driver’s license
- Hold or be willing to obtain a national police clearance
- Be able to complete a pre-employment medical
- Hold relevant trade qualifications along with previous underground HV fitter experience
- Previous experience with Jacon shotcrete rigs and Tamrock Jumbo’s will be highly regarded.
What they can offer?
- Full time employment
- Even time roster 7 days on, 7 days off
- Residential, DIDO and FIFO available
- Highly attractive remuneration
- The opportunity to work and grow with a leading national underground mining contractor.
SAFE AND EFFICIENT UNDERGROUND MINE
PYBAR has built a track record of meeting and exceeding project targets in development mining. By working collaboratively with there clients and leveraging experience and fleet, they consistently reset industry performance benchmarks.
Mine development services include:
- boxcut and portal establishment
- decline, incline and level development
- long round rapid development
- deep level, intensive support access development
- twin boom electric and single boom diesel jumbos
- narrow vein airleg development
- mine infrastructure
How to APPLY
Apply today if you want to work with the latest technology and innovation, in an environment where they challenge you to drive positive change.
Click Apply for Underground Mining Heavy Vehicle Fitters Mount Lyell