Underground Mining Heavy Vehicle Fitter
PYBAR Mining Services are Australia’s third largest underground hard rock mining contractor with various projects located across Australia. As their operations continue to expand, a position has become available for an experienced Heavy Vehicle Fitter to join our PYBAR Workshop team.
Reporting to the Assets Superintendent, you will be employed on a full-time basis at Orange workshop on a 5/2 roster. As the role is residential to Orange NSW, applicants from outside this region must be willing to relocate if successful.
Applicants must have the following
- Hold a trade qualification in Heavy Vehicle mechanics (Essential)
- Have a minimum 5 years experience working with underground mining plant and equipment
- Hold a current and valid Australian driver’s license
- Hold or be willing to obtain a current national police clearance
- Hold safety to a high regard when performing all tasks.
What they can offer
- Full-Time employment;
- 5/2 roster;
- Residential to Orange;
- Competitive remuneration;
- The opportunity to join a growing mining services company.
Would you like to apply?
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Submit an application for this position, use the Apply button below. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11Apply for Underground Mining Heavy Vehicle Fitter Mechanics NSW