See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Underground Mining Jobs Heavy Diesel Fitter
- Long term – Permanent Employment with major mining contractor
- Even time Roster on 2:2
- Local to Chillagoe and Cairns
Underground heavy diesel for operations in North Queensland. As there clients operation continues to grow, they are searching for local residents to Chillagoe, Cairns and surrounding suburbs with underground hard rock mining experience.
- Field service breakdown work in underground mine
- 2:2 Roster based in North Queensland
- Long term – Permanent employment
What you Need
- Heavy Diesel Trade qualified or relevant experience
- Proven experience in the diagnostics and repair of underground hard rock mining equipment
- Experience working in an underground hard rock environment
- Reside in Chillagoe, willingness to relocate or ability to DIDO from Cairns
What’s in it for you
- Long term – Permanent employment with major mining contractor
- Even time 2:2 Roster
- Competitive hourly rates
- Immediate starts available
If you feel you have the required skills and are searching to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
If the above role appeals to you APPLY today!
This is an excellent opportunity for you to advance your career with a leading mining contractor. To apply for this role please follow the link below.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Experienced Underground Mining Heavy Diesel Fitter Townsville QLD