iMINCO Mining Jobs - sign up for 2020 mining jobs
Underground Mining Grader / Dozer Operator
Grader Operator – Underground Mining
Barminco is part of the Ausdrill Group, an ASX 200 company and Australia’s second largest integrated mining services provider.
They are a global leader in hard rock underground mining services and with African Underground Mining Services (AUMS) they employ around 3,000 people in operations across Australia (12), India (1), as well as Africa in Egypt (1), Ghana(2), Tanzania (2) and Burkina Faso (3). Will grow to over 3,500 employees in 2019 as AUMS ramps up at Obuasi in Ghana.
Values of Safety, Integrity and Excellence are the cornerstone of everything we do. Their purpose is to create value for mine owners and are absolutely focused on delivering for customers. Vision is to be the world’s leading hard rock underground mining services provider.
The collective capability of people is critical to success and are looking for talented individuals who share core values and are as committed to creating value for their clients.
The positions offered are FIFO from Perth on a 2/1 Roster
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operating machinery efficiently, safely, and competently to ensure maximum output
- Complying with Company policies and procedures
- Responding to instructions from Mining Supervisor
- Maintain stockpiles, dumps and haul roads to ensure flow in a safe and efficient manner
- Operate, drive and move material as directed to prepare operating areas and roads
- Carrying out pre-start checks
- Completing paperwork as required.
- At least one year experience working as a Grader / Dozer Operator
- Experience working in underground or surface mining
- A commitment to workplace safety
- A current and valid open C class driver’s license.
Your proactive attitude to safety and driven work ethic will see you as a much valued employee in line with Barminco’s values and can do’ attitude, and will be rewarded with a highly competitive remuneration package completing our vision of a work life balance in a strong team environment.
A full pre-employment medical is required, including a drug and alcohol screen and site specific clearances. A National Police Clearance and any necessary tickets or qualifications are required to be presented at time of interview.
How to Apply
Your interest and experience can be expressed by clicking on the ‘Apply Now‘ button below.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Underground Mining Grader Dozer Operator Kalgoorlie WA