See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Underground Mining Field Service Technician
They are searching for dedicated and highly skilled Field Service Technician to support their Underground mining customers in Mudgee.
As a Field Service Technician you will play a pivotal role in the testing, repair, installation and commissioning of Ampcontrol manufactured equipment and systems on sites. This includes Longwall systems, Development Power systems, Conveyor signal line and communication systems, Gas monitoring equipment and HV electrical equipment.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Onsite electrical auditing, testing, breakdown assistance, commissioning and installation the above mentioned systems
- Provide face to face support to clients
- Work individually and in small teams across a wide range of mine sites
YOU’LL NEED THESE TO SUCCEED
- A willingness to gets hands on in an electrical manufacturing and service environment will be essential
- Safety as a core value
- Experience with HV electrical equipment and systems specific to mining and utilities (including diagnosis and fault finding)
- Experience with Underground coal longwall systems (Ampcontrol controlled systems will be an advantage)
- Experience with IMAC and Gasguard systems
- Demonstrated knowledge of explosion protection techniques
- Understanding of AS3800,AS4871, AS2290 (desirable)
- Good report writing skills (essential)
- Task focused approach
- Ability to make a decision
- A commitment to providing exceptional client and customer service
- Comfortable with travel and being away from home
EDUCATION / QUALIFICATIONS
- Electrical trade qualifications
- Hazardous Area Competencies (desirable)
- HV Switching certificate (desirable)
NOTE: Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contained in this ad.
How to Apply
If you feel you meet the above requirements, are keen to take on a new and exciting opportunity, and work for an employer that is committed to supporting your career then APPLY NOW.
Click Apply for Underground Mining Field Service Technician Mudgee NSW