See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Underground Electricians, Coordinators, Fitters, Supervisors – 5 year Contract
EMS requires Underground Electricians, Coordinators, Fitters, Supervisors, Operators etc – for Long Term Conveyor Contract – Bowen Basin
- 7/7 Family Friendly Rosters
- 5 Year Contract – Full Time or Sub Contract
- High rates of pay
- Camp & Meals provided.
- Direct Hire & Sub Contract employment available
- Competitive rates.
- Full-time long term roles
- Super on all hours
- Leave entitlements at site rates
EMS is a leading and local provider of skilled underground personnel and services to mines in the Bowen Basin.
They have some specific long-term roles available to fill. Expressions of interest for future works across all disciplines are also welcome.
Wanted: Underground Conveyor Personnel to fill new vacancies new 5 year contract
- Mechanical / Electrical Coordinators
- Project Manager/Coordinators
- Mechanical or Project Engineers
Due to industry requirements and high safety focus – YOU MUST HAVE:
- Previous Underground Experience in a Coal Mine
- Queensland Standard 11
- Queensland Coal Board Medical – UG – Section 4
- Current Drugs Screen
- Driver’s License
- Trade Licenses (for Trade Positions)
- Up to date Resume highlighting Underground experience
- Demonstrated safety focus and outlook with a positive ‘can do’ attitude
- DIDO – Camp meals & accommodation provided
- Competitive rates and opportunities for appropriately skilled, dedicated & experienced persons
- Long term stable employment – full time roles
- Opportunities for advancement
- Sub Contract Agreements available
Essential Mining Services – EMS – is a diverse and progressive business with over a decade in the coal & hard-rock mining industry. Their track record demonstrates dedication to providing exemplary service & solutions to Customers and to providing long term stable employment for growing team.
These roles are the result of there Customers increased confidence in capabilities and awarding increased opportunities to provide relevantly skilled personnel via an expanded team.
EMS prides itself on its reputation for providing safe, quality & innovative solutions to the mining industry. There principle team has a broad knowledge & skill base with many years significant industry experience and who value the contributions of their on-site team at the coal face.
Would you like to apply?
If you feel you meet the above requirements, are keen to take on a new and exciting opportunity, and work for an employer that is committed to supporting your career then APPLY NOW.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Underground Mining Electricians Fitters Supervisors Mines Bowen Basin
About the Bowen Basin
The Bowen Basin contains the largest coal reserves in Australia. This major coal producing region contains one of the world’s largest deposits of bituminous coal.
The Basin contains much of the known Permian coal resources in Queensland including virtually all of the known mineable prime coking coal. It was named for the Bowen River, itself named after Queensland’s first Governor, Sir George Bowen.
The Bowen Basin covers an area of over 60,000 square kilometres in Central Queensland running from Collinsville to Theodore and is dotted with many coal mines operated by multiple mining companies.