See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Electricians, Fitters, Supervisors & Operators
EMS requires Underground Electricians, Fitters, Supervisors, Operators etc – for Long Term Conveyor Contract – Bowen Basin
- 7/7 Family Friendly Rosters
- 5 Year Contract – Full Time or Sub Contract
- High rates of pay
- Camp & Meals provided.
- Direct Hire & Sub Contract employment available
- Other Underground opportunities also available.
What they can Offer:
- Competitive rates.
- Fulltime long term roles
- Super on all hours
- Leave entitlements at site rates
EMS is a leading and local provider of skilled underground personnel and services to mines in the Bowen Basin.
They have some specific long-term roles available to fill. Expressions of interest for future works across all disciplines are also welcome.
Underground Conveyor Personnel
Vacancies listed for relevantly skilled UNDERGROUND:
- Electrical Coordinators – Conveyors
- Mechanical Coordinator – Conveyors
- Electrical Projects – Engineer & Coordinator
- Mechanical Projects Engineer
- Longwall Electricians
- Outbye Conveyors Coordinator
- Deputies – Expressions of Interest
Due to industry requirements and high safety-focus:
- Previous Underground Experience in a Coal Mine
- Queensland Standard 11 Induction Training – UG
- Queensland Coal Board Medical – UG – Section 4
- Current Drugs Screen
- Driver’s License
- Trade Licenses (for Trade Positions)
- Up to date Resume highlighting Underground experience
- Demonstrated safety focus and outlook with a positive ‘can do’ attitude
- DIDO – Camp meals & accom provided
- Competitive rates and opportunities for appropriately skilled, dedicated & experienced persons
- Long term stable employment – full time roles including annual leave
- Opportunities for advancement
- Sub Contract Agreements available
EMS – is a diverse and progressive business with over a decade in the coal & hard-rock mining industry. Their track record demonstrates dedication to providing exemplary service & solutions to Customers and to providing long term stable employment for growing team.
These roles are the result of Customers increased confidence in capabilities and awarding increased opportunities to provide relevantly skilled personnel via an expanded team.
EMS prides itself on its reputation for providing safe, quality & innovative solutions to the mining industry. There principle team has a broad knowledge & skill base with many years significant industry experience and who value the contributions of on-site team at the coal face.
Interested?? APPLY NOW!!
This is an excellent opportunity for you to advance your career with a leading mining contractor. To apply for this role please follow the link below.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Underground Mining Electricians Fitters Supervisors Bowen Basin
About the Bowen Basin
The Bowen Basin contains the largest coal reserves in Australia. This major coal producing region contains one of the world’s largest deposits of bituminous coal.
The Basin contains much of the known Permian coal resources in Queensland including virtually all of the known mineable prime coking coal. It was named for the Bowen River, itself named after Queensland’s first Governor, Sir George Bowen.
The Bowen Basin covers an area of over 60,000 square kilometres in Central Queensland running from Collinsville to Theodore and is dotted with many coal mines operated by multiple mining companies.