Underground Mining Drillers Assistant Minerals QLD
Underground Drillers Assistants
Mitchell Services (MSV) is a leading provider of drilling services to the global exploration, mining and energy industries.
They Know Drilling
Due to continued growth within Queensland Minerals division, they are now seeking applications from suitably qualified Drillers Assistant who are based in Townsville, Cairns or Brisbane. These roles will be FIFO on a charter plane to a remote site on a 2 weeks on 1 week off roster,
This is a hands on and get dirty role. Typically mechanical trades or candidates with a high mechanical aptitude are well suited to these roles.
The Inherent requirements for this position are as follows.
- Certificate II in Drilling Operations is highly desirable
- A current open manual drivers license is a requirement
- A current Provide First Aid / CPR is a requirement
- A current suitable National Police Clearance is a requirement
- A good level of physical fitness is an inherent requirement
- The ability to pass a pre-employment medical including drug & alcohol screening and a functional medical exam
- The ability to work 12 hour days in extreme climates is a requirements
- The ability to work in small teams
Flights, Accommodation and meals are provided at site in this role
Please apply directly on seek or contact Harry Murray on 0428 988 808 to discuss the roles.
Would you like to apply for this job position?
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Submit an application for this position, use the Apply button below. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Underground Mining Drillers Assistant Minerals FIFO Townsville Qld