Underground Mining Diesel Fitters
Thiess is the world’s largest mining services provider. They offer the widest range of in-house surface and underground mining capabilities across Australia, New Zealand, Indonesia, Mongolia, Africa and Chile. There life-of-mine insight, tailored approach and commitment to excellence keep at the leading edge…optimizing the mining value chain for each client.
They continue to drive innovation, through long-term relationships, so there clients are best positioned in a competitive global market. There people are central to success and are empowered to contribute their skills, knowledge and experience to continually exceed industry benchmarks.
Their culture is built on Principles of Integrity, Accountability, Innovation and Delivery, underpinned by a commitment to safety in everything they do.
Working an even time roster you will thrive on meeting all goals and challenges, and act with fairness and integrity in all that you do.
In return, they will celebrate your achievements and provide great opportunities for you to take your career to the next level.
Some of your duties will include
- Perform the servicing, repair and maintenance of large scale mobile mining equipment as directed in accordance with Thiess servicing, lubrication and maintenance systems documentation
- Completing General Maintenance, Breakdowns, Services and Component Change outs to a high regard
- Source technical information from the relevant available reference manuals, technical bulletins, OEM and computer based systems
- Ensure good housekeeping standards are maintained at all times
- Conduct required inspection to maximize equipment utilization
What skills and experience do you need?
- Trade Certificate in Diesel Fitting or relevant equivalent
- Post-trade experience working in the Mining or Heavy Earth Moving industry
- Experience in General Maintenance, Breakdowns, Component Change Outs and Servicing of Heavy Earth Moving Equipment
- Demonstrated experience with Liebherr and Cat large earthmoving equipment
7/7 Wednesday to Tuesday, Day & Night Shift with full camp facilities provided. Also bus in/out from Mackay or Rockhampton available.
Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
How to apply
This role will provide you with the opportunity to make the next step in your career. With their culture of recognition, leadership development, and a stimulating and satisfying work environment there is no better time to join Thiess. Please apply online today.
They are committed to developing a diverse workforce that represents the communities in which they operate.Apply for Underground Mining Diesel Fitters Maintenance – Mine Dysart