Safety is a high priority in this industry. This job requires you to have a heightened sense of awareness and also appreciate the importance of safety in the workplace.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Experienced Underground Fitter
- 12 Months + work
- Lifestyle Roster (5,4,4,5)
- Accommodation Provided
Mastermyne Mining is a leading provider of specialized services to the Australian coal mining industry. There experienced management and skilled workforce service a quality client base in Underground Mining in QLD and NSW.
About the Role
Seeking qualified and Experienced Underground Fitters who display strong risk management and safety behaviours and a driven productivity focus.
- 12 months or more experience working in the underground coal mining industry
- Extensive UG Coal experience with a focus on Development Work
- Tickets required include: Joy miner, roadheader, shuttle car, miner bolter, LHD’s, driftrunner
- Current Underground Medical
- Current Underground Industry Induction
- Trade Certificate
- Diesel Engine Systems Maintenance Certificate
- New Brake Testing Certificate
- Signed copies of your training transcripts and/or authorisations
- Valid Driver’s Licence
Mastermyne is a high standard employer and the benefits of working for us extend way beyond your weekly salary. In addition to a competitive wage we can offer:
- Family friendly lifestyle roster
- The opportunity of internal promotions
- Training & personal development
- Income protection scheme
- And most importantly high level safety standards.
All of these benefits result in high level satisfaction among sizable workforce.
NOTE: Did you know that your resume could automatically go into the bin if you don’t format it correctly. Recruiters these days use software to scan your resume for keywords they place in the job ad. This software tried to match up the words in the ad to the words in your resume. If there’s a mismatch – chances are your application will be ignored.
For more information:
Contact Danielle Lord, Recruitment Officer on 07 4963 0410.
How to Apply
If this sounds interesting send your application now.
Click Apply for Underground Mining Development Fitter QLD