Underground Mine Surveyor – FIFO QLD
- 6 Month Assignment
- QLD based – FIFO arrangement
- Attractive Daily rate
There client is a world class metal & mining company with various operations and projects across the globe. They are focused on achieving their vision by safely delivering according to key values that are the foundations of all their work.
Working in a collaborative team environment your role will involve undertaking surveys including measurements, calculations and mapping for underground sites.
This role is a great opening for an enthusiastic surveyor looking to continue their existing underground surveying experience.
As part of the surveying team, responsibilities will include the following:
- Undertake accurate day-day mine surveys using Leica TS-15 total station
- Provide input into weekly and monthly surveying reports
- Processing and inputting of relevant survey data i.e utilizing DESWIK
- Liaise and communicate effectively across other departments
The successful applicant must possess the following:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Surveying and or similar.
- Have completed practical hands on surveys in an underground mine operation.
- Experience with Cavity Monitoring System (CMS)
- Excellent written and communication skills
Note: Candidates that have experience with DESWIK software will be highly desirable
CULTURE | BENEFITS
- World class mining operation
- FIFO arrangement – 8/6 roster
- Competitive daily rate
- Supportive team environment
- Great portfolio of work
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*
Would you like to Apply?
To submit your application in strict confidence, click the ‘apply‘ button. If you require further information, please contact Benjamin Wootton on 03 9864 6000.
To view all Bayside Personnel job opportunities visit www.baysidepersonnel.com.auApply for Underground Mine Surveyor FIFO Mining Operation QLD