See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Mining Trade Assistant – Broadmeadow Inducted (Leave Coverage)
Haynes Group are currently seeking an experienced, highly motivated and qualified Underground Mine Site Experienced Trade Assistant for some November leave coverage at Broadmeadow Mine with Clients Longwall Maintenance crew.
- Must have UNDERGROUND Mine Site experience & TA experience
- Preferred – experience on CAT, Komatsu and Hitachi mining equipment from Haul Trucks, Dozers, Scrapers, Graders and Excavators
- CBM, Underground Standard 11 Induction Training preferred
- Must have Broadmeadow Induction
- An excellent work ethic, a strong focus on safety
- High degree of reliability and dedication to providing quality workmanship
- Drivers License
- Passport or Birth Certificate
- Current Coal Board Medical with chest Xray preferred
- Current Standard 11 Induction Training or Equivalent with underground component
In return, you will receive:
- Competitive Remuneration $55 per hour
- Weekly pays
- Camp Accommodation
- Paid travel hours
If you believe you have the required skills and experience to take on this exciting opportunity then we strongly encourage you to apply now. Register through Haynes Group website at www.haynesgroup.com.au
At Haynes Labour Hire and Recruitment, they keep things simple: They back the talent of people and land the jobs that best suit their needs. They are part of a large family of companies and pride there selves on the fact that many of short-term roles, turn into regular jobs with the big players. So, see what’s out there. Secure your future, get in touch with Haynes Labour Hire and Recruitment and cast your net wider.
All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidentiality and only successful candidates will be contacted for interview.
The Haynes Group of companies is an equal opportunity employer.
If the above role appeals to you APPLY today!
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Experienced Underground Mine Site Experienced Trade Assistant Coalfields