Administrator Warehouse – Western QLD
They are a globally diversified mining and metals company with operations in Australia, South Africa and South America. Headquartered in Perth, Western Australia, their purpose is to make a difference by developing natural resources, improving people’s lives now and for generations to come.
People are central to success and demonstrate determination to be a best-in-class operator. They aspire to be an inclusive organization, where there workforce reflects the broader demographic of the countries and communities where they operate.
Cannington is one of the world’s largest and lowest-cost producers of silver and lead. Located in northwest Queensland, Cannington boasts an underground mine and processing facility situated approximately 800 kilometers west of Townsville and a concentrate handling facility at the Port of Townsville.
Reporting to the Supervisor Warehouse, the role of Administrator Warehouse is to deliver the objectives of the regional Warehouse & Inventory Business plan and to safely complete efficient and effective Warehousing activities to ensure that all materials received, stored and issued are on time and in accordance with there systems.
- Maintaining personal conduct in line with company health, safety and environmental policies, and values of South32
- Ensure compliance to the SAP process for stock administration and capture related transaction data into the SAP system.
- Accurately complete all warehouse associated tasks including executing stock issues, receivables, deliveries, returns, management of repairable stock, management of vendor non-compliance and stock taking
- Adhere to south32 defined behavioral and safety awareness expectations
- Adhere to defined standard procedures and apply safe work practices.
- Ensure a timely and accurate reporting of all events, hazards and equipment issues and participate in workplace investigations or observations as required
- Contribute to overall effectiveness of the team by ensuring work is executed to a high standard of quality and accuracy
- Maintain an action oriented improvement approach with the ability to respond to change quickly
- Full participation in all group and individual discourses such as training, information sessions, pre-starts, safety meetings etc.
- Holds minimum Year 12 education level.
- Holds relevant manual driver’s license and forklift ticket.
- Similar relevant exposure to warehouse and stock administration is highly beneficial
- Experience as a forklift operator.
- High level of safety focus
- Demonstrated written and oral English language proficiency
- A good communicator with strong MS Office skills and a strong team player
What they can offer you
- Lifestyle friendly 7/7 Roster
- Industry leading parental leave and family care policy
- Superannuation Matching contributions
- Education and career development
- Participation in the Employee Share Plan
- Competitive salaries
Cannington mine is situated in the McKinlay Shire and provides resort style onsite accommodation with laundry and meal services, as well as sporting and gym facilities and is FIFO from Townsville, Cairns or Brisbane
South32 embraces diversity and encourages applications from people of all backgrounds.
How to Apply:
Only applicants with the right to work in Australia will be considered for this position. To apply for this role please click APPLY
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Underground Mine Processing Administrator Warehouse Western QLD
Standard 11 Mining Induction