Underground Mine Drill and Blast Engineer Mining
A fantastic ongoing residential opportunity for an Underground Drill and Blast Engineer has just become available with one of there clients in Western Australia’s Goldfields region.
The Drill and Blast Engineer will be responsible for developing drill and blast plans, ensuring that drill and blast schedules are effective in utilizing production resources, developing and executing work plans for minor projects and supporting and training Graduate Mining Engineers. Furthermore, they will also be generating, scheduling and implementing short-term drilling, blasting and ancillary plans to successfully achieve operational plans within a safe and cost-effective manner.
To be considered for the role, applicants must have the following:
- Bachelor of Mining or Engineering (Mining)
- A minimum of two (2) years of experience in a similar underground role
- Knowledge of mine design software such as Vulcan
- Exposure to underground ventilation through a similar production engineering related position
- Strong knowledge in using Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Suite products
- Current clean Western Australian “C” Class Drivers License
- Current National Police Clearance – must be valid from within the last twelve (12) months
- Western Australian Underground Supervisors Certificate of competency – Advantageous but not essential
- Dangerous Goods Security Card – Advantageous but not essential
Underground Mine Drill Blast Engineer Mining Kalgoorlie WA
Please note that due to the time limitations in our recruitment process, positions are only open for applicants who currently reside in Western Australia.
If you feel you meet the above criteria and have what it takes, you can forward an up to date resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, you can check out their website http://www.alliedrec.com.au/ and apply online.
To be considered, your resume must contain:
- Your full residential address
- Contact email address and mobile number
- A current resume, with details of your employment within the last 12 months minimum
- Copies of any licenses or qualifications that are a requirement for the position, such as a driver’s licence, high risk work license, white card or trade certificate.
- Kalgoorlie WA (Required)
- Drivers License (Required)
NOTE: Did you know that your resume could automatically go into the bin if you don’t format it correctly. Recruiters these days use software to scan your resume for keywords they place in the job ad. This software tried to match up the words in the ad to the words in your resume. If there’s a mismatch – chances are your application will be ignored.
Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
Would you like to apply?
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Submit an application for this position, use the Apply button below. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Underground Mine Drill and Blast Engineer Mining Kalgoorlie WA