Underground Longwall Move Electricians
PIMS Group is a leading provider of Mining, Maintenance and Technical Services to the Coal Industry in Queensland and NSW. They are now recruiting for experienced Longwall Move Electricians positions for the Kestrel Longwall Mine in Emerald.
They are seeking personnel who are highly motivated and have a strong commitment to safety and working in a team environment.
Desired Experience and Requirements:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Underground Coal Mining including previous Longwall Moves
- Longwall Move equipment experience (Mule, Dozer, 40T & 60T LHD’s, Shield Haulers)
- Current Qld Coal Board Medical ...*Coal Board Medical* (UG)
- Current Qld Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* (UG)
- Current Drivers License
- Site Competency Printout
- Qld Electrical License
- High Voltage Switchboard
What PIMS can offer you:
- Premium rates apply for this position
- 7/7 Roster
- Transport to and from site provided
- A rewarding role in a fast-growing mining services company
- Competitive Rates and Salary packaging options
- Accommodation and Meals provided whilst on roster
- Opportunity for ongoing work with PIMS after the longwall move project is completed
If you feel you have the required skills and are looking to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click the ‘Apply’ button.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Experienced Underground Longwall Coal Mine Electricians Emerald