iMINCO Mining Jobs - sign up for 2020 mining jobs
Underground Heavy Vehicle Fitter – Blackrock Project
PYBAR Mining is going from strength to strength; your career with us will see you do the same technically, operationally and personally. Your development is critical; we ensure you are set up for success from day one
With Queensland operations continuing to grow, they have a number of opportunities for experienced underground fitters to join Blackrock project team. The successful applicant will be employed on a full-time basis working a 14/14 rotating roster with meals & accommodation supplied.
While applicants residing in Mount Isa will be given preference, FIFO Brisbane, Townsville and Cairns is available for the right applicant.
Candidates must have the following:
- Be a trade qualified heavy vehicle fitter (Essential)
- Have demonstrated experienced working on underground mining equipment (Essential)
- Hold a current and valid driver’s license
- Be able to pass a pre-employment medical
- Hold or be willing to supply a current National Police Clearance & ASIO Clearance.
What they can offer
- 14/14 Roster
- Full-time employment
- Immediate start available
- Attractive hourly rate
- FIFO Briabane, Townsville & Cairns, or Residential Mt Isa
- Employment with a leading underground mining contractor.
If you feel you have the required skills and are looking to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
How to Apply
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Experienced Underground Heavy Vehicle Fitter – Blackrock Project