Underground Heavy Grader Coal Mining Job
Face Mining Services is currently seeking skilled personnel for the following position:
- Cobar NSW based job
- 7 and 7 roster; Day and Night shift
- Accommodation option available for DIDO workers
- Future employment & career growth opportunities in the mining industry.
- Previous demonstrated experience on underground machinery is essential
- Proven experience operating graders in an underground hardrock environment
- Strong commitment to workplace safety & culture of continuous improvement
- Current drivers license & Police Check
- Excellent work ethic and Good communication skills
To be successful, you will need to be able to pass ongoing medical and drug & alcohol testing.
If you have the required skills, please send your resume to the below details or apply directly through this advertisement. (If you are emailing your application, please use your name and the position that you are applying for as the Subject Line) firstname.lastname@example.org
For more available job visit this link http://facecontracting.com.au/vacancies/
Also feel free to listen to the Full Production Podcast to know more about what’s happening in the Mining Industry.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
Would you like to apply for this job?
If you feel you meet the above requirements, are keen to take on a new and exciting opportunity, and work for an employer that is committed to supporting your career then APPLY NOW.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Experienced Underground Heavy Grader Coal Mining Operator DIDO NSW
Standard 11 Mining Induction