Underground Heavy Duty Mobile Plant Diesel Fitter
Allied Recruitment are seeking a Trade Certified Heavy Duty Diesel Fitter with Underground experience.
- Maintenance & Repairs on Underground Heavy Mobile Plant
- 2 / 1 FIFO Roster
To be considered for this role you will need:
- Trade Certification as a Heavy Duty Diesel Fitter or similar.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Experience on Sandvik Jumbos & Sandvik / CAT Boggers
- Clean and current National Police Clearance
- A current Dangerous Goods Ticket
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Must be able to pass a Pre-employment Medical & Drug & Alcohol Screening Test
Preference will be given to candidates that are looking for a long term option as will become a permanent role for the right person
*Please note that due to the time limitations in recruitment process, positions are only open for applicants who currently reside in Western Australia.
If you feel you meet the above criteria and have what it takes, you can forward an up to date resume to jobs.alliedrec.com.au
Alternatively, you can check out their website http://www.alliedrec.com.au/and apply online.
To be considered, your resume must contain:
- Your full residential address
- Contact email address and mobile number
- A current resume, with details of your employment within the last 12 months minimum
- Copies of any licenses or qualifications that are a requirement for the position, such as a driver’s licence, high risk work license, white card or trade certificate.
- Trade Certified: 1 year (Required)
- Perth WA (Required)
License or certification:
- Drivers License (Required)
Would you like to apply?
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11Apply for Underground Heavy Duty Mobile Plant Diesel Fitter Perth WA