See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Underground Heavy Duty Fitters – Various Rosters
- Multiple rosters available (2/2, 2/1 or 7/7)
- $50 – $60 per hour
- ASAP Start & FTE Opportunities!
They are now currently seeking Underground HD Fitters with extensive experience on Underground HME equipment. These roles will be offered on various rosters, all FIFO Perth, with the opportunity to go permanent for the right candidate.
Reporting to the Shift Supervisor, you will be responsible for carrying out preventative and scheduled maintenance and breakdowns on all Underground equipment through safe, cost-effective and professional practices.
To be considered, you will meet the following Essential Criteria:
- An up to date CV, detailing a minimum of 2+ years’ experience on Underground mobile plant equipment, with contactable referees relevant to this experience
- Australian Recognized Mechanical Fitter Trade Certificate (Heavy Duty Diesel Plant)
- Proven maintenance experience with Underground HME fleets
- Clean & Valid Australian Drivers License (‘C-Class’ Drivers License or higher)
- A National Police Clearance Certificate (Issued within the last 3 months)
- Eligibility and Rights to Work in Australia
- Nationally accredited Working at Heights Certificate (RIIWHS204)
- Underground RPL’s relevant to the position
- Awareness of the Mines Safety and Inspection Act and Regulations.
Industrial Recruitment Partners
IRP is an equal opportunity employer who is committed to achieving a cultural diversity, gender equality and nondiscrimination workforce. They strongly encourage applications from Female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander candidates.
What they offer:
- Choice of roster – 2/2, 2/1 or 7/7 available!
- Competitive & Attractive Remuneration package with weekly pay schedule.
- Immediate start with possibility of a permanent role for the right candidate.
A full pre-employment medical is required, including a drug and alcohol screen and site specific clearances. A National Police Clearance and any necessary tickets or qualifications are required to be presented prior to the Medical Assessment.
Would you like to Apply?
If you are interested in this position and match the above criteria, please send through you current CV by clicking on the ‘Apply’ tab or contact Carl Whiteley (email@example.com) for more details.
Click Apply for Underground Heavy Duty Fitters Various Rosters Perth WA
Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII)
Commonly refered to as Black Coal Competency (BCC), the RII competency is one that can be attained by an operator who has previously worked in the industry and has completed a number of operating hours on various types of machinery.
RII competency is granted to prove correct and safe operation of mine site machinery. It is a very useful qualification to have, as it confirms the operator has the required experience and expertise.
You can transfer your nationally recognised civil Excavator, Front End Loader or Dozer tickets only to RII Black Coal Competencies.