See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Underground Heavy Duty Fitter Mining Job
Underground Heavy Duty Fitter Mining Job Leinster WA
Theiss continue to drive innovation, through long-term relationships, so their clients are best positioned in a competitive global market. There people are central to the success and are empowered to contribute their skills, knowledge and experience to continually exceed industry benchmarks. Their culture is built on Principles of Integrity, Accountability, Innovation and Delivery, underpinned by a commitment to safety in everything they do.Click Apply for Underground Heavy Duty Fitter Mining Job
As there next Underground Heavy Duty Fitter at Leinster, you will report to the Maintenance Supervisor and work collaboratively towards delivering high-quality solutions and results.
With a 2/1 FIFO roster from Perth, you will thrive on meeting all goals and challenges, and act with fairness and integrity in all that you do.
In return, they will celebrate your achievements and provide great opportunities for you to take your career to the next level.
Some of your duties will include;
- Perform the servicing, repair and maintenance of mobile fleet and other equipment in accordance with Thiess servicing, lubrication and maintenance systems documentation
- Completing general maintenance, breakdowns, services and component change outs to a high standard
- Source technical information from the relevant available reference manuals, technical bulletins, OEM and computer bases systems
- Setting and maintaining high housekeeping standards
- Carrying out pre-start checks
What skills and experience do you need?
- Trade qualification as Heavy Duty Diesel Fitter or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years post trade experience in the mining or Heavy Earth Moving industry
- Experience in general maintenance, breakdowns, component change outs and servicing of Sandvik, CAT and Atlas Copco underground equipment
- Experience in vehicle air conditioning systems desirable
- HR drivers license
- Proven compliance and commitment to health and safety at all times
Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contained in this ad.
Thiess is the world’s largest mining services provider. They offer the widest range of in-house surface and underground mining capabilities across Australia, Botswana, Canada, Chile, Indonesia and Mongolia. Their life-of-mine insight, tailored approach and commitment to excellence keep at the leading edge…optimizing the mining value chain for each client.
When do you need to apply?
This is your opportunity to establish an exciting career path that only a dynamic mining company can provide. To submit an application for this position, use the Apply button below.Click Apply for Underground Heavy Duty Fitter Mining Job
Caterpillar Haul truck 793
The 793F has a load cpacityof 226.8 ton (US) and a top speed of 60 kilometres an hour. It's a turbocharged air-to-air aftercooled diesel engine that has enhanced power management capability for maximum hauling performance. The C175-16 is a 16-cylinder, four-stroke design that uses long, effective power strokes for optimum efficiency.
The 793F, is an autonomous-driven truck. Over 100 793F trucks are now operating via Command for hauling, the Cat autonomous truck operations system, which is a part of Cat MineStar™
Read more about the CAT 793 automomous mining dump truck on our website.