Safety is a high priority in this industry. This job requires you to have a heightened sense of awareness and also appreciate the importance of safety in the workplace.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Underground Mining Jobs – Heavy Diesel Fitters
Reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor, you will be responsible for carrying out repairs and preventative maintenance on the mobile fleet in the field and workshop. You will also perform inspections to determine condition and suitability to return to service.
With a fleet consisting of Caterpillar, Sandvik, and Normet equipment, you will be able to contribute your knowledge and technical ability to a dynamic and cohesive team.
This role will be offered on an even time, 7/7 roster with camp accommodation, travel allowance for drive in, drive out or flights included for fly in/ fly out.
Candidates must have the following:
- Possess the relevant trade qualifications
- A current Drivers License, First Aid Certificate, and an Australian Police Clearance are required
- Experience with hard rock, underground mining equipment is highly desirable
- The ability to work effectively in a team with excellent communication
- High levels of initiative and flexible approach to work
- A key focus on safety, with a high attention to detail to abide by site safety procedures.
What they can offer
- Attractive even time 7/7 roster (day/night shifts)
- Great range of employee benefits and salary sacrifice arrangements available
- A diverse and supportive work environment where individuals are encouraged to show initiative
- Access to a range of career development and advancement opportunities
- The chance to join a dynamic and successful business within the Downer group.
If you feel you have the required skills and are searching to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
If the above role appeals to you APPLY today!
This is an excellent opportunity for you to advance your career with a leading mining contractor. To apply for this role please follow the link below.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Experienced Underground Heavy Diesel Fitters Mine Jobs Cobar NSW