See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Underground Heavy Diesel Fitter
Working for this renowned multi-national mining company with multiple sites across WA, you will gain experience with an integrated mine to market nickel business with excellent long term opportunities.
Your new role
Due to success and the need to add to a growing team, you will be working on a 7/7 roster days/night, with a highly competitive pay rate. You will initially be on an approx 3 month temporary contract with the potential for long term opportunities and potentially even a permanent role. Having the right attitude and a strong work ethic will get you far in this company.
What you’ll need to succeed
It essential that you demonstrate skills and experience in most or all of the following:
- Trade qualified heavy duty diesel mechanic
- Underground equipment for example CAT loaders, Atlas Copco MT6020 and Sandvik and Atlas Copco drill rigs is essential
- Electronic diagnostic tools
- Underground mining experience
- Strong computer literacy
- Drivers license, overhead crane, EWP and forklift license