Mechanical Engineer – Underground Mining
- Relocate to Mt Isa & sleep in your own bed every night
- Stand out opportunity for career progression with a global mining principle
- Training, development and career progression opportunities
A global tier one mining company with a broad portfolio of projects in open cut and underground mining.
An underground hardrock mining project in the Mt Isa region of QLD. Operating with a large fleet of UG mining equipment and sizable operations teams. This site has been in production for over a decade.
Opportunity to relocate to Mt Isa in North West QLD and work in a busy mining town. With a population of over 22,000 people Mt Isa is destination for many mining workers to sleep in their own beds every night and progress their careers
Your Duties – Mechanical Engineer
- Developing a of scope of works for design consultants, contractors and vendors
- Design works for material handlings including crushing and conveying
- Work closely with operational stakeholders, design consultants, contractors and vendors
- Provide clear guidance on risk mitigation measures and assistance to Project Controls personnel
- Identify and implement continuous improvement opportunities
- Reporting directly to the Senior Engineer
What’s Your Value
- 5 years’ + experience in surface and underground mining
- Experience with material handling systems, water and compressed air reticulation, mine dewatering systems and knowledge of mine hoisting systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent safety standards
What’s In It For You?
- Move your career forward with a global mining company
- Support and career development from the best in the industry
- Attractive salary package plus company benefit
- Develop your future with a 13% super package
- Sleep in your own bed ever night
- Relocation packages
If you feel you have the required skills and are looking to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
How to apply
This is an excellent opportunity for you to advance your career with a leading mining contractor. To apply for this role please follow the link below.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Experienced Underground Hardrock Mining Mechanical Engineer QLD