If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.You need a Standard 11 Mining Induction to be eligible for this job. If you don't have one and are not sure what this is, click the Standard 11 Mining Induction link further down the page.
Safety is a high priority in this industry. This job requires you to have a heightened sense of awareness and also appreciate the importance of safety in the workplace.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Underground Mining Service Crew – QLD
Underground Hard Rock Mining Service Crew Brisbane QLD
They are currently seeking experienced Service Crew for Underground Project at CSA mine in Cobar, Central New South Wales.
As part of the Service Crew, you will be required to install and maintain all ventilation, compressed air, water and drainage reticulation systems. Additionally, you will be required to relocate non-mobile equipment and to sort and store consumables and supplies.
The role will be offered on a full-time, permanent basis with an even time 7/7 roster, DIDO with camp accommodation.
Candidates must have the following
- Proven experience in hard rock mining is highly desirable
- Prior Underground Service Crew experience is required
- A current Drivers License, first aid certificate and an Australian Police Clearance are required
- Be production oriented with a focus on achieving results for both yourself and for the company
- You will have initiative and a flexible approach to work with effective communication skills
- Must possess an overarching commitment to safe work practices and continuous improvement
What they can offer
- Zero Harm initiative: A genuine commitment to the health and safety of all employees
- Attractive & competitive remuneration
- A diverse and supportive work environment where individuals are encouraged to show initiative
- Access to a range of career development and advancement opportunities
- The chance to join a dynamic and successful business within the Downer group
If you feel you have the required skills and are searching to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
If the above role appeals to you APPLY today!
This is an excellent opportunity for you to advance your career with a leading mining contractor. To apply for this role please follow the link below.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Experienced Underground Hard Rock Mining Service Crew Brisbane QLD