Underground Mining Service Crew – QLD
Underground Hard Rock Mining Service Crew Brisbane QLD
They are currently seeking experienced Service Crew for Underground Project at CSA mine in Cobar, Central New South Wales.
As part of the Service Crew, you will be required to install and maintain all ventilation, compressed air, water and drainage reticulation systems. Additionally, you will be required to relocate non-mobile equipment and to sort and store consumables and supplies.
The role will be offered on a full-time, permanent basis with an even time 7/7 roster, DIDO with camp accommodation.
Candidates must have the following
- Proven experience in hard rock mining is highly desirable
- Prior Underground Service Crew experience is required
- A current Drivers License, first aid certificate and an Australian Police Clearance are required
- Be production oriented with a focus on achieving results for both yourself and for the company
- You will have initiative and a flexible approach to work with effective communication skills
- Must possess an overarching commitment to safe work practices and continuous improvement
What they can offer
- Zero Harm initiative: A genuine commitment to the health and safety of all employees
- Attractive & competitive remuneration
- A diverse and supportive work environment where individuals are encouraged to show initiative
- Access to a range of career development and advancement opportunities
- The chance to join a dynamic and successful business within the Downer group
If you feel you have the required skills and are looking to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
If the above role appeals to you APPLY today!
This is an excellent opportunity for you to advance your career with a leading mining contractor. To apply for this role please follow the link below.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Experienced Underground Hard Rock Mining Service Crew Brisbane QLD
Learn more about the Bowen Basin mining location.
The Bowen Basin contains the largest coal reserves in Australia. This major coal producing region contains one of the world’s largest deposits of bituminous coal.
The Basin contains much of the known Permian coal resources in Queensland including virtually all of the known mineable prime coking coal. It was named for the Bowen River, itself named after Queensland’s first Governor, Sir George Bowen.
The Bowen Basin covers an area of over 60,000 square kilometres in Central Queensland running from Collinsville to Theodore and is dotted with many coal mines operated by multiple mining companies.
Caterpillar Haul truck 793
The 793F has a load cpacityof 226.8 ton (US) and a top speed of 60 kilometres an hour. It's a turbocharged air-to-air aftercooled diesel engine that has enhanced power management capability for maximum hauling performance. The C175-16 is a 16-cylinder, four-stroke design that uses long, effective power strokes for optimum efficiency.
The 793F, is an autonomous-driven truck. Over 100 793F trucks are now operating via Command for hauling, the Cat autonomous truck operations system, which is a part of Cat MineStar™
Read more about the CAT 793 automomous mining dump truck on our website.
Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII)
Commonly refered to as Black Coal Competency (BCC), the RII competency is one that can be attained by an operator who has previously worked in the industry and has completed a number of operating hours on various types of machinery.
RII competency is granted to prove correct and safe operation of mine site machinery. It is a very useful qualification to have, as it confirms the operator has the required experience and expertise.
You can transfer your nationally recognised civil Excavator, Front End Loader or Dozer tickets only to RII Black Coal Competencies.