If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.You need a Standard 11 Mining Induction to be eligible for this job. If you don't have one and are not sure what this is, click the Standard 11 Mining Induction link further down the page.
Safety is a high priority in this industry. This job requires you to have a heightened sense of awareness and also appreciate the importance of safety in the workplace.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Underground Forklift Mechanic Jobs
readi is your workforce partner when it comes to assigning the right person, to the right job, every time. readi has a national footprint which allows to supply various roles to the commercial, industrial and resources sectors across Australia.
- New exciting role in high growth business
- Even time roster
- Weekly Pay
About the Role:
Client is currently seeking for Forklift Mechanic based in Queensland, best suited to Emerald and Rockhampton area, as this is a Drive In Drive Out position on a 7 days on 7 days off roster, rotating day and night shift. Please note this is a short term contract – 40 day shutdown.
To be successful in this position, you will:
- Have previous experience in a similar role for a minimum of 3 years
- Trouble shooting and fault finding aptitude
- Completing scheduled services on forklifts
- Maintain accurate time sheet record of work preformed
- Excellent hazard identification and responsive to safety issues
- Have demonstrated strong communication and leadership skills with internal and external people
- Have a flexible and adaptable approach to changing circumstances
- Have strong obligation to health, safety, environment responsibility
- Trade qualified Mechanic ie. Forklift, Diesel,Automotive electrician, HV or LV mechanic
- Diagnostic & Hydraulic exposure
- A strong understanding of electrical and mechanical systems
- Underground Coal Board Medical
- Underground Standard 11 Induction Training
- Current Driver license
- Willing to take a drug and alcohol screen and present with a negative result
If you feel you have the required skills and are searching to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
How to Apply:
If you have the relevant experience & skills as indicated above, readi would love to have you join growing team, so please click APPLY now & provide a copy of your resume for review.Apply for Experienced Underground Forklift Diesel Mechanic Jobs Queensland