Underground Forklift Mechanic Jobs
readi is your workforce partner when it comes to assigning the right person, to the right job, every time. readi has a national footprint which allows to supply various roles to the commercial, industrial and resources sectors across Australia.
- New exciting role in high growth business
- Even time roster
- Weekly Pay
About the Role:
Client is currently seeking for Forklift Mechanic based in Queensland, best suited to Emerald and Rockhampton area, as this is a Drive In Drive Out position on a 7 days on 7 days off roster, rotating day and night shift. Please note this is a short term contract – 40 day shutdown.
To be successful in this position, you will:
- Have previous experience in a similar role for a minimum of 3 years
- Trouble shooting and fault finding aptitude
- Completing scheduled services on forklifts
- Maintain accurate time sheet record of work preformed
- Excellent hazard identification and responsive to safety issues
- Have demonstrated strong communication and leadership skills with internal and external people
- Have a flexible and adaptable approach to changing circumstances
- Have strong obligation to health, safety, environment responsibility
- Trade qualified Mechanic ie. Forklift, Diesel,Automotive electrician, HV or LV mechanic
- Diagnostic & Hydraulic exposure
- A strong understanding of electrical and mechanical systems
- Underground Coal Board Medical
- Underground Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*
- Current Driver license
- Willing to take a drug and alcohol screen and present with a negative result
If you feel you have the required skills and are looking to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
How to Apply:
If you have the relevant experience & skills as indicated above, readi would love to have you join growing team, so please click APPLY now & provide a copy of your resume for review.Apply for Experienced Underground Forklift Diesel Mechanic Jobs Queensland
Standard 11 Mining Induction
The Standard 11 is a workplace health and safety package for the Resources and Infrastructure Industry (RII).
If your job means you must access a Queensland coal mine site - you'll need a Standard 11.
The Standard 11 covers essential safety and procedures training designed to keep you and other workers safe from injury and harm when working on site.
There are 6 units of study (competency) in the Standard 11. This course can not be completed online. Find out more about how you can complete the Standard 11 Mining Induction at a location close to you
You can book your course here and we will find a training provider close to your location - we do all the work for you.