See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Underground Fitters – 7/7 Roster
Underground Fitters Operators 7/7 Roster Mining Bowen Basin
One Key Resources, part of the Fircroft Group, is a specialist provider of Managed Workforce and Labour Hire solutions to the Mining, Oil & Gas and Infrastructure Industries. An employer of choice, One Key Resources employs Open Cut and Underground Operators, Tradespeople and Support Staff at close to 100 locations across Australia.
The client requires skilled experienced and safety minded individual’s for ongoing opportunities on a 7/7 rosters to support their operations across; Development, Longwall and Outbye.
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Demonstrated Underground Fitting experience in the following areas
- Development Production & Bullgang
- Joy Continuous Miners
- Joy Shuttle Cars
- Longwall Production & Bullgang
- Joy Systems
- Outbye Services
- Belt Maintenance
The qualifications/certifications required include:
- Australian Recognized Trade Certificate
- DES- Diesel Engine Systems for Underground Coal Mines
- Post Trade Hydraulics
- Current Underground Standard 11 Induction Training Statement of Attainment
- Current Underground Coal Competencies
- Current Driver’s License
In return they can offer:
- Ongoing work – Immediate Start
- 7/7 Roster – Camp provided
- $68.00 to $70.00 Per Hour + Super
- DIDO and BIBO Travel options
- Weekly Pay
If the above role appeals to you APPLY today!
One Key Resources is committed to workplace diversity and strongly encourages female and indigenous candidates to apply.
Apply for Underground Fitters Operators 7/7 Roster Mining Bowen Basin
About the Bowen Basin
The Bowen Basin contains the largest coal reserves in Australia. This major coal producing region contains one of the world’s largest deposits of bituminous coal.
The Basin contains much of the known Permian coal resources in Queensland including virtually all of the known mineable prime coking coal. It was named for the Bowen River, itself named after Queensland’s first Governor, Sir George Bowen.
The Bowen Basin covers an area of over 60,000 square kilometres in Central Queensland running from Collinsville to Theodore and is dotted with many coal mines operated by multiple mining companies.