Underground Fitter Mackay Jobs
Mastermyne are looking to hire Underground Operators for work in the Mackay & Coalfields region.
- 2 + Years Contract
- 7/7 Roster
- Camp & Meals Provided
- Broadmeadow Mine
About the opportunity:
At Mastermyne, Conveyor success is measured by two things 1) strong safety performance, and 2) consistent production performance. This is non-negotiable. One cannot be compromised for the other. Hazard identification, critical risk management, back to basic’s good housekeeping and looking out for your workmates; if these values are important to you than Mastermyne is a great fit.
Some of the “extras” offered are:
- Annual Leave paid as if at work
- 100% reimbursement for the cost of approved courses and study
- Paid study days for university study
- Mastermyne tailored leadership programs
- Diploma Project Management
- Certificate IV Leadership
- Deputy Qualification
- 2 Year anniversary watch + gifts for additional years of service
- Baby Benefit, Mum’s baby bonus & Dad’s new arrival leave can help parents support their family.
- A Bloody Great Cause, be rewarded by Mastermyne each time you reach a Red Cross Blood Donation Milestone.
- Hospital Help, have $250 contributed towards your private health hospital excess
- Business improvement, safety and innovation rewards
- Family Christmas parties
- Employee Christmas gifts
- “Well Pay” – personal leave paid out on termination for employees on QLD and Illawarra Mining Projects
- Group Income Protection Insurance, discounted premiums for Mastermyne employees
- Reimbursement for prescription safety glasses ($350)
- Salary Packaging
- Motor Vehicle Novated Leasing
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP), well-being assistance that’s free for all the family
- Emergency shelter accommodation and paid domestic violence leave
Minimum skills and experience required:
- Underground Coal experience with a focus on Conveyor work;
- Perform planned and breakdown maintenance tasks on underground equipment;
- Conduct performance testing of machinery and equipment in accordance with OEM specifications;
- Current QLD Coal Board Medical;
- Current QLD Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* Statement of Attainment;
- Signed copies of training transcripts and/or authorisations;
- Valid Driver’s Licence.
** This job is no longer available, see our most recent mining jobs here.