Underground Fitter Golden Grove Project
Underground Fitter Golden Grove Project FIFO Western Australia
- 14 / 7 Roster
- FIFO from Perth or Geraldton
Operating since 1962, The Redpath Group provides technical and operational expertise to the mining industry globally and has a reputation for providing innovative solutions utilizing modern technology.
About the role
Based at Golden Grove Project the position will work 12 hour shifts on a 2 weeks on, 1 week off rotating roster with FIFO available from Perth or Geraldton. In this role you will carry out general mechanical work including repairs, attending breakdowns and service work in a workshop and underground environment to heavy mobile equipment.
- Maintain heavy mobile equipment
- Ensure compliance with site requirements
- Conduct fault finding and repairs
Skills & Experience
- Heavy duty diesel fitter/mechanic trade qualifications
- Experience working with underground/heavy duty equipment
- Strong fault finding and diagnostic skills
- Basic Auto electronic knowledge
- Ability to pass a police clearance and pre-employment medical
- Demonstrated ability to work with minimal supervision
- A safety approach in keeping with Redpath’s motto Safety – First, Last and Always.
A competitive pay rate is on offer for the successful candidate.
Redpath is the type of company where you can sink your teeth into a challenging role, get hands on experience and receive learning & development opportunities with experienced personnel.
How to apply
To apply, click on the “Apply Now” prompt quoting the reference number 2510-2573-FIT.
Note: This job for Underground Fitter will possibly receive a lot of applicants. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contained in this ad.