You need a Standard 11 Mining Induction to be eligible for this job. If you don't have one and are not sure that this is, click the Standard 11 Mining Induction link further down the page.
Only applicants with real skills should apply. When sending in your application for the job, be sure to highlight the skills you have which are relevant.
Safety is a high priority in this industry. This job requires you to have a heightened sense of awareness and also appreciate the importance of safety in the workplace.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Experienced Underground ERZ Controllers
Underground ERZ Controllers 7/7 Roster Mine site Bowen Basin
- 7/7 Roster (PJ Day) + camp accommodation
- Cutting Bonus
- Based near Moranbah
Mastermyne Mining is seeking applications from highly skilled and trained Experienced Underground ERZ Controllers for a major Development Contract working on a key mine site in the Bowen Basin. They seek applicants who display strong risk management and safety behaviours and a driven productivity focus.
Minimum requirements include:
- Third Class Certificate (QLD/NSW/Mutual Recognition)
- S123 and G2 required for QLD based roles
- Extensive experience in Underground specializing in (Development)
- Experience performing statutory inspections in accordance with legislation
- Experience monitoring crew compliance with audit standards & safe procedures
- Facilitate crew/shift communications including Toolbox Talks/Pre-start meetings
- Ability to practice and promote safe work behaviours in an UG environment
- Current Underground Medical;
- Current Underground Industry Induction;
- Valid Driver’s License.
Required Skills Third class certificate
- S1, S2, S3 & G2
- Required Experience Extensive experience in a similar role
Mastermyne is an employer with non-negotiable safety standards. They have an expectation that every employee seeks to add value to there clients and takes pride in performing work to an excellent standard. Additional benefits offered including group income protection, personal development and salary scarifying bolster the value each and every employee can gain from working as part of the team.
Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contained in this ad.
Would you like to apply for Underground ERZ Controllers
This is your opportunity to establish an exciting career path that only a dynamic mining company can provide. To submit an application for this position, use the Apply button below. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction Training.Click Apply for Underground ERZ Controllers 7/7 Roster Mine site Bowen Basin
About the Bowen Basin
The Queensland Bowen Basin contains the largest coal reserves in Australia. This major coal producing region contains one of the world’s largest deposits of bituminous coal.
The Basin contains much of the known Permian coal resources in Queensland including virtually all of the known mineable prime coking coal. It was named for the Bowen River, itself named after Queensland’s first Governor, Sir George Bowen.
The Bowen Basin covers an area of over 60,000 square kilometres in Central Queensland running from Collinsville to Theodore and is dotted with many coal mines operated by multiple mining companies.
Here's a list of mining companies with operations in the Bowen Basin.
- Peabody Energy Australia Pty Ltd
- New Hope Corporation Limited
- QCoal Pty Ltd
- Hail Creek Holdings Pty Ltd
- Mt Rawdon Operations Pty Ltd
- Glencore Coal Queensland Pty Limited
- Fitzroy Queensland Resources Limited
- Conquest Mining Limited
- Ravenswood Gold Pty Ltd
- BHP Coal Pty Ltd/li>
- Baralaba Coal Company Pty Ltd
- Anglo American Metallurgical Coal Pty Ltd
- Santos Limited (JV with Santos Limited, Petronas Total and Kogas)
- TEC Coal Pty Ltd
- TerraCom Australia
- Coronado Curragh Pty Ltd
- Yarrabee Coal Company Pty Ltd
For a more detailed view of the above list, here's the link to Queensland State Development mines list