Underground Trades & Operators – 7/7 Roster
One Key Resources, part of the Fircroft Group, is a specialist provider of Managed Workforce and Labour Hire solutions to the Mining, Oil & Gas and Infrastructure Industries. An employer of choice, One Key Resources employs Open Cut and Underground Operators, Tradespeople and Support Staff at close to 100 locations across Australia.
They are seeking experienced Development Electricians, Fitters, CM Drivers & ERZ Controllers for an Underground Coal Mine in the Bowen Basin near Blackwater. Clients are Tier 1 mining houses who require skilled, experienced and safety minded individual’s for ongoing opportunities.
These roles offer:
- Ongoing work – Immediate Start
- 7/7 Roster – Camp provided
- Excellent rates
- DIDO to Camp at Blackwater
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- Demonstrated Underground experience in Development
- Joy Continuous Miners (12CM12’s & ED25’s)
- Joy Shuttle Cars
- DCB’s (Amp Control or Becker)
The qualifications/certifications required include:
- Relevant Trades Certificate Mechanical or Electrical
- Current Electrical Works License
- Post Trade Qualification Electrical Equipment in Hazardous Areas (EEHA)
- Post Trade Qualification High Voltage Competency (HV)
- Current Underground Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* Statement of Attainment
- Current QLD Underground Coal Board Medical ...*Coal Board Medical* – ideal
- Current Underground Coal Competencies
- Current Driver’s License
If you feel you have the required skills and are looking to join a professional team, please apply online now with an up to date CV.
All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contain.
If the above role appeals to you APPLY today!
This is an excellent opportunity for you to advance your career with a leading mining contractor. To apply for this role please follow the link below.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Underground Electricians Mining Trades Operators 7/7 Roster QLD