See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Underground Electricians, Fitters, Supervisors & Coal Mine Operators
EMS requires Underground Electricians, Fitters, Supervisors, Operators etc – for Long Term Conveyor Contract – Bowen Basin
- 7/7 Family Friendly Rosters
- 5 Year Contract – Full Time or Sub Contract
- High rates of pay
- Camp & Meals provided.
- Direct Hire & Sub Contract employment available
Other Underground opportunities also available.
What they can Offer:
- Competitive rates.
- Full time long term roles
- Super on all hours
- Leave entitlements at site rates
EMS is a leading and local provider of skilled underground personnel and services to mines in the Bowen Basin.
They have some specific long-term roles available to fill. Expressions of interest for future works across all disciplines are also welcome.
Underground Conveyor Personnel to fill new vacancies our new 5 year contract
- also possible Mechanical or Project Engineers roles for relevantly experienced persons
Candidates must have the following
- Previous Underground Experience in a Coal Mine
- Queensland Standard 11 Induction Training – UG
- Queensland Coal Board Medical – UG – Section 4
- Current Drugs Screen
- Driver’s License
- Trade Licenses (for Trade Positions)
- Up to date Resume highlighting Underground experience
- Demonstrated safety focus and outlook with a positive ‘can do’ attitude
- DIDO – Camp meals & accommodation provided
- Competitive rates and opportunities for appropriately skilled, dedicated & experienced persons
- Long term stable employment – full time roles including annual leave
- Opportunities for advancement
- Sub Contract Agreements available
EMS – is a diverse and progressive business with over a decade in the coal & hard-rock mining industry. Their track record demonstrates dedication to providing exemplary service & solutions to Customers and to providing long term stable employment for our growing team.
These roles are the result of Customers increased confidence in capabilities and awarding increased opportunities to provide relevantly skilled personnel via an expanded team.
EMS prides itself on its reputation for providing safe, quality & innovative solutions to the mining industry. Their principle team has a broad knowledge & skill base with many years significant industry experience and who value the contributions of on-site team at the coal face.
If the above role appeals to you APPLY today!
This is an excellent opportunity for you to advance your career with a leading mining contractor. To apply for this role please follow the link below.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 Induction TrainingApply for Underground Electricians,Fitters,Supervisors Mine Operators Bowen Basin
About the Bowen Basin
The Queensland Bowen Basin contains the largest coal reserves in Australia. This major coal producing region contains one of the world’s largest deposits of bituminous coal.
The Basin contains much of the known Permian coal resources in Queensland including virtually all of the known mineable prime coking coal. It was named for the Bowen River, itself named after Queensland’s first Governor, Sir George Bowen.
The Bowen Basin covers an area of over 60,000 square kilometres in Central Queensland running from Collinsville to Theodore and is dotted with many coal mines operated by multiple mining companies.
Here's a list of mining companies with operations in the Bowen Basin.
- Peabody Energy Australia Pty Ltd
- New Hope Corporation Limited
- QCoal Pty Ltd
- Hail Creek Holdings Pty Ltd
- Mt Rawdon Operations Pty Ltd
- Glencore Coal Queensland Pty Limited
- Fitzroy Queensland Resources Limited
- Conquest Mining Limited
- Ravenswood Gold Pty Ltd
- BHP Coal Pty Ltd/li>
- Baralaba Coal Company Pty Ltd
- Anglo American Metallurgical Coal Pty Ltd
- Santos Limited (JV with Santos Limited, Petronas Total and Kogas)
- TEC Coal Pty Ltd
- TerraCom Australia
- Coronado Curragh Pty Ltd
- Yarrabee Coal Company Pty Ltd
For a more detailed view of the above list, here's the link to Queensland State Development mines list