Longwall Electricians Fitters Operators – QLD
Currently recruiting for Underground Electricians/Fitters/Operators with Longwall experience for upcoming projects in the Bowen Basin.
The successful candidate will need to have a proactive attitude towards safety, a positive and productive focus and excellent interpersonal skills with a strong emphasis on team work.
Mandatory qualifications and experience required
- 2 Years Experience working in underground coal mining
- Minimum 12 months Longwall Experience
- Current Drivers Licence
- QLD Coal Board Medical ...*Coal Board Medical* with Chest X-Ray
- Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* for Underground
- Trade Certificates
- DES Certificate
- Electrical Licence
- Install & Maintain Electrical Equipment for Hazardous Areas (EEHA)
- Conduct Underground Lifting and Slinging
- S123 & G2 required for Supervisors and Leading Hands
Desirable skills and experience:
- EIMCO 130 / ED10 / LH40 / MH60
TECH SERVE offer:
- Accommodation and meals while on roster
- Competitive market rates
- 7/7 Roster available
They deliver a complete resource solution for underground mining, providing trade qualified electricians, fitters, engineers, supervisors and project managers for a diverse range of areas within the resource sectors. There highly skilled personnel are available for both short and long term projects.
NOTE: Did you know that your resume could automatically go into the bin if you don’t format it correctly. Recruiters these days use software to scan your resume for keywords they place in the job ad. This software tried to match up the words in the ad to the words in your resume. If there’s a mismatch – chances are your application will be ignored.
How to apply
If this sound like something for you, hit the APPLY button now for this great opportunity.
Click Apply Underground Electricians Fitters Operators – QLD Bowen Basin