Mining Underground Driller Offsider
- Entry Level Mining Positions
- 2:1 Roster
- Competitive Rates
- Ongoing Training
- Permanent Positions – after a probationary period
Due to continued growth & future opportunities, client is expanding their team and are currently seeking WA based Driller Offsiders!
You will have the opportunity to work for one of the top resource companies within West Australian on a series of ongoing projects that are critical to the continuing development of Western Australian mining.
You will be part of a well-established mining company, enjoy a collaborative work environment, and have the opportunity to utilize and showcase your skills.
You will be rewarded with competitive pay rates by a company that is focused on ensuring your ongoing job satisfaction and safety.
What you MUST have to be considered for this role:
- Minimum of one years’ experience working in a repetitive and labour intensive role
- Minimum of C class driver’s license
- Working at Heights ticket and First Aid – preferred
- Current National Police clearance or be able to obtain one
- Demonstrated safety awareness – safety will be a top priority
- Ability to pass a pre-employment medical including drug and alcohol screening.
You will also demonstrate:
- A positive OHS awareness
- A good work ethic and time keeping skills
- Attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines
- Clear and confident communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment and autonomously.
Please attach your current resume which includes at least 2 contactable referees. Or for more information please call Chris on 9477 7999 to discuss the opportunity further. IRP is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all sectors of the community.
NOTE: This is a sample of the types of jobs you can do when you have attained pre-hospital health care qualifications. Each job requires different levels of education, experience and qualifications. Wherever possible, link to the courses we offer will be provided as links. We encourage you to continue to do your own research on the online jobs boards such as SEEK, Indeed and Jora.
How to apply
If you feel you meet the above requirements, are keen to take on a new and exciting opportunity and work for an employer that is committed to supporting your career then APPLY NOW.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Experienced Underground Driller Offsider Mining Positions Perth WA