Underground Drill Fitter – Diamond Drill Fitters
A well known Global underground mining contractor with multiple contracts across Western Australia, they have a solid reputation and offer an excellent career path for employees.
About the role
- Diagnostic fault finding on mechanical, hydraulic and electrical systems,
- Breakdown repairs and servicing of the equipment,
- Perform maintenance according company standards and work instructions;
- Maintain critical maintenance data on a daily basis;
- Be proactive in all preventative maintenance procedures to ensure quality repairs are maintained.
What you’ll need to succeed
- Extensive experience working on underground drilling equipment.
- Australian Recognized Heavy Duty Plant Mechanic Trade Certificate;
- C Class Drivers Licence.
- Previous experience working within the mining industry;
- Commitment to safety.
What you’ll get in return
In return you will receive a generous hourly pay rate with the potential to move permanent once the initial trial period has been completed.
NOTE: When you apply for this job Underground Drill Fitter – Diamond Drill Fitters, take a look at your current resume and cover letter. Always match the first page of your resume to details of the job. Search the job ad for keywords and add them into your resume because if you don’t, your application may be scanned and rejected before it even gets read by a human.
Give yourself every opportunity to get this job. If you are applying, don’t send in your normal resume and cover letter. Make sure your resume is edited to show requirements for this job, or your application could be automatically rejected.
How to Apply
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now‘ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 0892265766
Click Apply for Underground Drill Fitter – Diamond