If you're thinking of applying for this job, make sure your resume is up-to-date and includes at least some of the keywords contained within the advert.Click Here to download our Expert Mining Resume Guide and create the best version of your mining resume.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Underground Diesel Mechanic
This position is residential and therefore FIFO options will not be considered. The roster is 5-2 (Monday to Friday) with the possibility of additional hours available. The position is full time and the successful candidate will work predominantly in Mt Isa workshop with a requirement to travel and work on customer sites both locally and remote. This position will have a large exposure to underground hard rock mining equipment as well as construction and earth moving equipment.
To be successful in this role, you must possess the following skills and attributes:
- Must have current underground drill experience
- Sandvik Drill Experience preferred (Solo, Jumbo or Axera 5 & Cable Bolters) as well as Atlas Copco (Simba L6C and Boomer M2C)
- Cat, Sandvik & Atlas Copco LHD Equipment (R1700/R2900, ST18, LH517/621Loaders & MT6020, TH550/551/663, AD45/55/60 Trucks)
- Ancillary Equipment (Charge up trucks and Agitators & IT’s – Normet & CAT/Volvo)
- Extensive experience in hydraulic and electrical fault finding
- Must have underground experience (essential)
- Excellent problem-solving, diagnostic and troubleshooting skills
- Must have a current open QLD drivers and fork lift license
- Applicants with current GI inductions and Glencore Mt Isa site access will be highly regarded
- Attention to detail and good communicator
- Moderate computer skills
To apply please register using the below link https://pjl.foundu.com.au/register/candidate
This is a terrific opportunity for someone who wants more than just a job and to be part of a growing team of incredibly talented people who value success. APPLY TODAY!!!