Underground Diesel Mechanic
This position is residential and therefore FIFO options will not be considered. The roster is 5-2 (Monday to Friday) with the possibility of additional hours available. The position is full time and the successful candidate will work predominantly in Mt Isa workshop with a requirement to travel and work on customer sites both locally and remote. This position will have a large exposure to underground hard rock mining equipment as well as construction and earth moving equipment.
To be successful in this role, you must possess the following skills and attributes:
- Must have current underground drill experience
- Sandvik Drill Experience preferred (Solo, Jumbo or Axera 5 & Cable Bolters) as well as Atlas Copco (Simba L6C and Boomer M2C)
- Cat, Sandvik & Atlas Copco LHD Equipment (R1700/R2900, ST18, LH517/621Loaders & MT6020, TH550/551/663, AD45/55/60 Trucks)
- Ancillary Equipment (Charge up trucks and Agitators & IT’s – Normet & CAT/Volvo)
- Extensive experience in hydraulic and electrical fault finding
- Must have underground experience (essential)
- Excellent problem-solving, diagnostic and troubleshooting skills
- Must have a current open QLD drivers and fork lift license
- Applicants with current GI inductions and Glencore Mt Isa site access will be highly regarded
- Attention to detail and good communicator
- Moderate computer skills
To apply please register using the below link https://pjl.foundu.com.au/register/candidate
This is a terrific opportunity for someone who wants more than just a job and to be part of a growing team of incredibly talented people who value success. APPLY TODAY!!!