Underground Diesel Fitter – Longwall Move
Haynes Group are currently seeking experienced, highly motivated and qualified Underground Mine Site Experienced Diesel Fitter for an 8 week Longwall move at Grosvenor Mine for their busy client!
Two weeks Surface Work Mon – Fri, 6 weeks Underground 7/7 Roster.
- Trade Qualified Fitter
- Underground Mine Site experience preferred
- Experience on Komatsu/Joy Global Longwall and mining equipment from Haul Trucks, Dozers, Scrapers, Graders and Excavators
- Maintenance, diagnostic and installation experience
- An excellent work ethic, a strong focus on safety
- High degree of reliability and dedication to providing quality workmanship
- Diesel Fitting Trade Qualification
- Drivers License
- Passport or Birth Certificate
- Current Coal Board Medical with chest Xray preferred
- Current Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* or Equivalent with underground component preferred
In return, you will receive:
- Competitive Remuneration
- Weekly pays
- Camp Accommodation
- Paid travel hours
At Haynes Labour Hire and Recruitment, they keep things simple: They back the talent of their people and land the jobs that best suit their needs.
They are part of a large family of companies and they pride there selves on the fact that many of short-term roles, turn into regular jobs with the big players. So, see what’s out there. Secure your future, get in touch with Haynes Labour Hire and Recruitment and cast your net wider.
The Haynes Group of companies is an equal opportunity employer. All applications will be treated with the strictest of confidentiality.
How to Apply:
To register your interest in this position click on the “Apply Now” button.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities. Don’t forget you will need the appropriate mine site qualifications such as Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*Apply for Underground Diesel Fitter Longwall Grosvenor Mine Coalfields