Underground Development Personnel
Underground Development Personnel Queensland NSW
PIMS Group is a leading provider of Mining, Maintenance and Technical Services to the coal industry in Queensland and NSW. PIMS Group are recruiting for various Underground Development positions for a new development project at Kestrel Mine. They are seeking personnel who are highly motivated and have a strong commitment to safety and working in a team environment.
These positions will be offered on a 5/4 Rotating Roster with accommodation and meals provided (or accommodation subsidies). This project is ongoing for a duration of 2 years.
Positions available include:
- ERZ Controllers
- Continuous Miner Operators
- Mechanical and Electrical Tradesmen
- Current Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training*
- 12 Months of relevant underground coal mining experience
- Valid Driver’s licence
- Site Competency Report
- Trade Certificates and applicable industry qualifications for Trade Applicants
- Queensland Deputy Certificate and Supervisory Qualifications for ERZ Controller Applicants
- Continuous Miner, Shuttle Car, Miner Bolter and LHD tickets
- Trainer / Assessor Competencies
- Development production experience
If you have the skills required along with a positive attitude, please apply via Seek or send your applications to email@example.com
Give yourself every opportunity to get this job. If you are applying, don’t send in your normal resume and cover letter. Make sure your resume is edited to show requirements for this job, or your application could be automatically rejected.
How to apply
If you believe you would be well suited to the position please APPLY NOW by link below
Click Apply for Underground Development Personnel Queensland NSW