Safety is a high priority in this industry. This job requires you to have a heightened sense of awareness and also appreciate the importance of safety in the workplace.
See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Underground Development Mining Job Operator
Underground Development Mining Operator North Goonyella Mine QLD
- 2 Year Contract – North Goonyella Mine
- 7/7 Roster (12 Hour Shifts)
- Accommodation & Meals Provided
Mastermyne Mining is a leading provider of specialized services to the Australian coal mining industry. There experienced management and skilled workforce service a quality client base in Underground Mining in QLD and NSW.
They are seeking qualified and Experienced Underground Operators who display strong risk management and safety behaviours and a driven productivity focus.
- 12 months or more experience working in the underground coal mining industry
- Tickets required include: loader, miner bolter, shuttle car, ABM continuous miner
- Current Underground Medical
- Current Underground Industry Induction
- Signed copies of your training transcripts and/or authorizations
- Valid Driver’s License
Mastermyne is a high standard employer and the benefits of working for us extend way beyond your weekly salary.
In addition to a competitive wage they can offer:
- family friendly lifestyle roster
- the opportunity of internal promotions
- training & personal development
- income protection scheme
- and most importantly high level safety standards
All of these benefits result in high level satisfaction among sizeable workforce. If this sounds interesting send your application now. For more information please contact Danielle Lord, Recruitment Officer on 07 4963 0410.
Apply for Underground Development Mining Operator
This is your opportunity to establish an exciting career path that only a dynamic mining company can provide. To submit an application for this position, use the Apply button below.
Click Apply for Underground Development Mining Operator North Goonyella Mine QLD