See more jobs in the Mine Jobs category.
Underground Copper Mine Mobile Plant Job
Underground Copper Mine Mobile Plant Tradesperson Job NSW
CSA Mine is a high-grade underground copper mine located in Cobar, Central Western NSW. Employing over 300 people, CSA Mine is now searching for a new member to join the team.
CSA Mine is seeking a motivated individual to join the Underground Mobile Plant Maintenance team.
- Trouble-shoot hydraulic system faults
- Maintain Jumbo’s (Axera) and/or Long Hole Drill Rigs (Atlas L6C)
- Maintain Underground Haul Trucks (Atlas MT Series) and Loaders (Cat R2900)
- Additional tasks as directed by the Supervisor
- Mechanical Trade Certificate
- Current manual Australian Driver’s License
- Previous exposure to the underground environment
- Self-motivated individual with a high level of initiative
- Good organizational and planning skills
- Strong focus on accuracy, attention to detail and quality standards
This residential role is offered on a 7 on 7 off roster. An attractive remuneration package is offered commensurate with experience, as well as a bonus scheme and the opportunity to access other attractive employee benefits. This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic mining operation that recognizes achievement and offers genuine career opportunities.
Please submit your resume in a MS Word format by clicking on the Apply button below. All applications are treated in the strictest of confidence and your details will not be forwarded to the company without gaining your prior consent. Make yourself stand out from everyone and create your resume with keywords contained in this ad.
How to apply
This is your opportunity to establish an exciting career path that only a dynamic mining company can provide. To submit an application for this position, use the Apply button below.
Click Apply for Underground Copper Mine Mobile Plant Tradesperson Job NSW