Underground Conveyor Electricians
Due to continued growth they require experienced Underground Electricians for conveyor work at an Underground Mine in the Bowen Basin.
The successful candidate will need to have a proactive attitude towards safety, willing to work as part of a team..
Following skills and experience:
- 2 years’ experience working in underground coal mining
- 12 months Conveyor Install and/or Maintenance experience
- Electrical Licence
- Install & Maintain Electrical Equipment for Hazardous Areas (EEHA)
- LVR / CPR
- Drivers Licence
- Standard 11 *Standard 11 Training* Underground Statement of Attainment (Underground)
- Queensland Coal Board Medical Section 4 (Underground)
- Ongoing employment opportunities
- Accommodation and Meals provided whilst on roster
- Competitive Market Rates
If you have the required skills along with a great work ethic they would like to hear from you.
Equal Employment Opportunity Organisation that supports a diverse workforce.
NOTE: When you apply for this job Underground Conveyor Electricians, take a look at your current resume and cover letter. Always match the first page of your resume to details of the job. Search the job ad for keywords and add them into your resume because if you don’t, your application may be scanned and rejected before it even gets read by a human.
How to apply
If this sound like something for you, hit the APPLY button now for this great opportunity.
Click Apply for Underground Conveyor Electricians – QLD Bowen Basin